Size & Fit GuideWe use American sizing based on the following pictures and the table measurements showed in each product description. To determine your size, take your neck, shoulder, bust, waist, hip, arm, and other parts measurements and use our sizing chart to select the size that most closely corresponds with your measurements.
How to measure
Jackets And Dresses Measurements
Women's Swimwear Measurements
- Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
The sizing conversion chart should be used as a guide and estimate only – to choose the most accurate size we recommend using your body measurements. If you’re unsure of your size, please contact us at [email protected]